As part of the core bid management team at Zetes People ID, you are in charge to draft responses to tenders that are published by governments and other institutions. You support the different regions in the sales process whenever a bid needs to be put together. You manage to prepare the answer to such request with a team of specialists in order to make sure that the Zetes offer is fully compliant with all requirements in due time.
The candidate is part of a core team (+/- 20 people) consisting of several different profiles.
- You edit and (re)write bid texts and you put a total bid together based on input from different internal and external sources ; this process happens in close coordination with the sales teams
- You support the sales people with the price calculations
- You get in touch and negotiate with key suppliers in support of Procurement
- You are responsible for the project management of the bid process from beginning until submission
- You coordinate the team members and third parties mainly through use of multimedia
- You gather the necessary resources for the bid process (internal/ external)
- You develop the bid strategy in line with the sales strategy
- You facilitate technical and management development meetings
- You are responsible for the proactive gathering of required information
- You are responsible for updating the bid library/tool
- You are able to understand various company cultures and adapt to them
- You have the ability to write well structured and articulated proposals
- You get things done by inspiring others
- You have a good comprehension of commercial aspects
- You have the ability to produce world class proposals in English and Dutch
- You are a strong organizational talent
- You can handle several tasks in parallel
- You are flexible
- You have the ability and eagerness to grow in the organisation
- You have a Master/bachelor’s degree and like new technologies.
- Good spoken and written knowledge of Dutch and English is mandatory
- Knowledge of the French language is a plus.
Even though it is not an inherent part of the job, it can occasionally happen that you need to travel to other countries for bid submission.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume to Koen.email@example.com
(Your application is held in confidence – Zetes Employee Data Protection notice is applicable and available on our website)
Rue de Strasbourg, 3